Sunday, June 15, 2008

my night out!!

Hey world and all who inhabit it!!! Yesterday I went to a birthday party for my uncle-in-law's dad. Well when we got there, we had our own little private party with country singer, Gary P. Nunn. I shook hands with him and talked to him and I got a few pictures I think that haven't made it on here yet.

Well I was put to work getting drinks for people (including Gary P. Nunn), getting food, stuff like that. I took a small maybe 20 minute break and let my sister Haylie do most of the work, while Renee (my other sister) got on bub's horse WITH her baby!!!! And that's where the crowd began to form. She only wanted us to see her get on but she got mad when people saw her!!! After she got off I (who has never rode a horse by myself) wanted to get on and I figured maybe he would lead the horse. I was so WRONG!!

He told me to get on, gave me the reins, and told me if he did anything I didn't want him to do pull straight back. AND HE LET ME GO!!!! I walked around for like maybe 30 minutes and I wanted the horse to stop. Well he wouldn't stop. Thank goodness he was only walking. He wanted to keep going but in a different direction than where we were. I finally got help and was sent back to work. Now I get to go ride the horse (whose name was Roy) anytime I want to!

Well that's all that happened yesterday I'll talk later

love ya,

Day-Dayce

1 comments:

Campbell's House said...

FYI: it was NOT my first time astride a horse =)