Friday, July 11, 2008

the beach!!

Hey everyone i just got back from the BEACH!!! Not even a whole week ago. my sister our friend Madison and I stayed in a condo called the pelican(That's important for future details). The first day we got there we stayed in the room and .....colored......pictures in a coloring book like a Disney princess book, hello kitty and Spongebob. that night Madison's moms friend and little boys showed up to apparently stay with us. the first night we got the beds and Philiss Cullen Bryce and Brandon slept on the couches. Mind you Brandon and Bryce are twins.

Then on July 4 we went out to the pool for five minutes and went back inside to go get ready for the obvious reason of fourth of July. while later that night atop the burnt orange hummer we spotted some guys who decided to talk to us and take pictures of the "hummer". they were extremely hot!!! after that was over with we went home to the condo and slept on the Couches where one of the twins, Brandon, wanted to sleep with us "the girls" he stayed up late with us, he colored with us and had "fun". when he grew kinda attached to me I guess. the next morning after a very uncomfortable sleep mommy Shannon woke us up and made us walk to the beds and sleep for a while, but since it's the way I'm programed i couldn't fall back asleep. so i just got up. the boys went down to the pool while I ate breakfast. after an hour or so they were hungry and Brandon begged me to go eat with them when in the first place mommy Shannon was just going to bring me something back. in the end i gave in and ate a very greasy hamburger with more bread than meat. while on this outing with neither my friends there just the boys and mommy Shannon we went shopping a little bit and came up with 3 pairs of goggle, flipper sets, and a squeaky octopus. while Brandon (one of the twins ) held my hand half the time. Then we went back to the condo. that's where me Madison and Haylie decided to go on OUR shopping trip. with which i came up with a voodoo doll called in love and a cute shirt from Shaya. at one point we saw a car making strange hand motions at us but that's besides the point.

when we got back i wanted to go to the beach, considering we hadn't gone the whole time we were there. BUT me Madison spotted some hot guys at the pool and we were all for it!! when we walked there the guys we saw had left so we walked to the beach. there was thunder and no lightning but we didn't want to take any chances so we went back to the pool for a quick foot soak and when i say "quick" i mean QUICK!! we sat down at the edge of the pool and put our feet in when we see these two hot guys making an effort to swim all the way across the pool just to talk to us. the HOTTEST one was the talkative one and he said "hey do y'all mind if we chill with yall" of coarse we didn't. he asked the usual Q's "what's yalls names. where y'all from." you know the usual. then he asked us to come back to the pool after dark, where we said sure. remember how i said quick earlier well when things started to get good it started pouring on us. we at first weren't gonna go in neither were the guy then we remembered lightning then hurried our asses out of the water. we got our towels and held the gate open for them (since they were on bikes) and it may have seemed like we were following them, but coincidence a think not, they were in the same condos as us. a floor above us and to the left.

later after we showered and that nonsense we heard a knock on the door. Who could it be? it was Carlos and Elliot wanting to know if we wanted to go for a walk, but we weren't the ones to answer the door it was Phillis. we couldn't go for a walk but we stayed out side sat on the curb and talked. that's it pretty much. Carlos and Elliot made fun of me because I'm a spazz, like throwing a lighter at me (which i missed every time even when he tossed it to me) when Madison's mom called Madison to tell her we need to come in in a few minutes Carlos flashed the lighter right in front of my eyes and nearly made me fall over, but recovered. i started the hug circle, received digits and walked inside. where we colored some more.

the next day we had to leave for home and saw Elliot, said good-bye then we saw Carlos said good-bye then stared the hummer. on the ride home mommy Shannon got a call on her cell phone. it was one of the twins, Brandon to be exact. he asked for Madison,mommy Shannon gave her the phone, which then he asked for me. this was our conversation:

me: hello
Brandon:hey
me: what are you doing?
Brandon: nothing um can i have your number
me: of coarse (gave him my number)
Brandon: thank you bye
Me: bye

well that's my report on the beach lol comment me!!!

1 comments:

Campbell's House said...

Wow- that was quite detailed =)
And... how old is Brandon?