Friday, June 13, 2008

It's All About Me! Deal With it!

Hi world, my name is Dayce Brooke Weathersby and I was born in San Antonio, Texas on April 27! Just in case you got confused it is Dayce like Stacy with a"D". (Day-c) Dayce NOT DAISY! My family is important to me because they are flipping hilarious. I also love to bug the shit out of them all hints the name destruction. I have 3 sisters named: Haylie, Heather and Renee. But enough about them lets get back to muah! I have blond hair, blue eyes, and I am proud to be a white cracker. [[ Thanks Haylie]] I live in a little town other wise known as P-town! GO EAGLES, I hate the color green but love Pink!! As of now I am a Freshman and Class of 2012. Also I hope to become an Architect. Anyways I have a dog named Felize but I call her Fe-Fe! She's a wired hair dachshund. My own personal weenie!! YAY!! I also have 2 other dogs, one is about to croak and the other is a pig dog, which we all hate. My sister, Heather, repeatedly tells her to "Oink Off" . I hate her because she literally chewed up my 2 month old cell phone and believe me there will be plenty of pictures!!!! I hate clowns with a fiery passion, thanks Renee. I forgot to mention that I am single, and ready to mingle!! So step up to the plate if you think you can handle the destruction!! I love to hang with all of my friends including guys! Friends are really important to me they help me out in difficult times like my sisters. Since I am the baby sister: You mess with me, my sisters will mess with your face or worse! So leave me a comment, and ill comment back!

Love ya!
Day-Dayce

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Haha.
Your sisters as being me also?
You know that I will rip someone's face off (including Justin,T.J.,Jeff,Weston,MARK-(lmao),Philly Goat Gruff,and anyone else!) But nneee wayyyy
Nice blog.
Too bad it's only about you!
Haha jk jk
Ttyl!
;]]